Herbal slimming herbs.
What are the best herbs to lose weight in the belly, thighs, buttocks, and hips?
Home Remedies to Lose Weight on Tummy and Hips. The best plants (for drainage, appetite suppressant, fat burning, etc.) to lose weight quickly without dieting effectively are: green tea, guarana, mate, ash, horsetail and broom.
Many herbs are useful in the treatment of excess weight.
There are drainage plants.
The ash, horsetail or queen of the meadows that have diuretic properties and stimulates the renal excretion of water.
These plants fight against water retention, facilitating weight loss.
11 herbs to lose weight.
The vagotonic plants.
Like the broom, red vine, witch hazelnut, cassis fruit to help fight the edema associated with water retention.
Herbs to lose weight that is “appetite suppressants”.
Ascophyllum or sea fennel have a satiating effect.
Plants or herbs that “burn fat” such as green tea, maté, guarana, and bitter orange activate fat burning and help fight cellulite.
These home remedies for slimming belly hips and other parts of the body.
Plants for slimming abdomen. herbs to eliminate fat.
These plants will especially help you eliminate excess fluids that prevent weight loss.
They also promote better blood circulation throughout the body and effectively eliminate toxins and waste products through the urine.
fat burning plants.
weeds to lose weight fast.
Fennel, in addition to having diuretic properties, improves digestion and stimulates metabolism. Make a decoction of 25 grams of dried roots per liter of water for 15 minutes. Drink three cups a day.
Prepare an infusion of a teaspoon of this dried plant in a cup of water. Drink three times a day.
Fast slimming plants.
Take a quarter of a handful of dried leaves and roots in a liter and a half of water. Drink a cup before each meal.
herbs to eliminate fat.
Prepare an infusion of a tablespoon of this dried plant in a cup of water. Drink four cups a day.
The amount and location of fat is important to consider especially the one that accumulates in your stomach.
On the one hand, it is not very aesthetic, and on the other hand, it is also dangerous.
It must be controlled because it can reach dangerous levels, including heart problems and other diseases.
The fat located in the stomach can be reduced with a proper diet, aerobic exercise and some supplements that can be taken daily.
Fat in the abdominal area can even cause migraines and headaches.
So, consider why we store fat in the belly:
- Lack of exercise: the sedentary lifestyle is the worst enemy to our health and the main factor in the accumulation of fats and toxins in our body.
- Poor diet: ingestion of junk food, candy, cakes, soda, and high carbohydrate intake causes a shameful accumulation of fat in the abdomen.
- Hormones: there are people who suffer small alterations in their hormones, which generates metabolic problems and difficulties in the transformation of fatty acids, hence the weight gain.
- Genetics: this aspect determines almost 50% of the fat that we accumulate in the abdomen.
If you see that your mother or aunts have the problem of fat in the belly, consider as soon as possible and take care of your eating habits, while avoiding the sedentary lifestyle.
Stress: When we suffer stress, the adrenal glands begin to release different hormones such as adrenaline and cortisol.
It is common for the presence of cortisol in the blood to promote the formation of fat in the body. This is a process called “lipogenesis.”
The benefits of medicinal plants to lose weight!
- They purify the body.
- They speed up the metabolism.
- They are diuretics.
- They are digestive.
- They are rich in ascorbic acid, a powerful antioxidant that removes dead or damaged lipids, fats, cells and tissues, and replaces them with new ones, providing more muscle firmness.
- They reduce blood sugar levels and decrease the body’s resistance to insulin.
- They reduce appetite.
- Reduce fluid accumulation and tissue inflammation.
- They calm the anxiety.
Keep in mind that these infusions alone will not help you lose weight.
They are a daily supplement of a varied and balanced diet, which should also include “healthy fats” such as bluefish.
Also keep in mind that to lose belly, one must exercise regularly.
Infusions to lose weight belly.
The infusion of Jamaican flower.
The flower of Jamaica is one of the best natural plants to lose weight and get a flat stomach.
It is rich in antioxidants, eliminates fat, renews tissues and strengthens muscles.
You can find it in natural stores or in herbalists.
- 10 grams of Jamaican flower (in herbalism, is in sachets, ready to use).
- 1 glass of water (200 ml).
- Boil the glass of water. When it boils, add the Jamaica flower and cook for 15 minutes.
- Once the time has elapsed, turn off the heat and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Filter the contents and take it twice a day, for 10 days, and rest for 5 days.
Jamaican tea can also be cooled and accompanied by ice cubes. It is delicious and has a very nice red color.
The cinnamon and bay leaf infusion.
- A cinnamon stick (3 g).
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 glass of water (200 ml).
- As always, start boiling water and then add the cinnamon stick and bay leaves.
- Infuse for 20 minutes and then rest for 10 minutes, before filtering all contents to obtain the infusion alone.
- Take it every morning on an empty stomach for 10 days. Rest for a week and start again.
The infusion of sage, honey and lemon.
15 g of fresh or dried sage.
- 1 liter of water.
- One lemon’s juice.
- A spoonful of honey (25 g).
- Make an infusion with water, sage, and honey for 20 minutes.
- Once the time is up, let it sit for 15 minutes and filter all the content.
- Then you can add the lemon juice. Drink this medicinal water throughout the day as it is one of the best “reductive” infusions. You can continue the treatment for 5 days and rest for the next 5 days. You will see that it will bring you good results!