Foods to Eat to Lose Weight in Stomach. You only need motivation and want to take care of yourself and in just 3 weeks with the diet to lose weight of Dr. Beltrán, Clara’s nutritionist, the volume of your stomach will naturally reduce which will allow you to eat less, be healthier and lose weight.
ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS
- Do you sometimes have the feeling that you are hungry at all hours, especially in the afternoon?
- Would you like to be one of those people who eat little and feel full?
- Sometimes when you start eating you have trouble stopping and then you have stomach discomforts such as heaviness, burning, very long digestions?
If you have answered yes to most of these questions, this weight loss diet interests you because it will help you “educate” your appetite and reduce your stomach naturally, without pills, without surgery.
Of course, this method is designed for people who really want to lose weight and make a change in the way they eat. They also have to be highly motivated since the first two weeks are quite intense. In addition, it is a highly recommended diet for people with a lot of stress, swelling, headaches or who usually take antacids since, in addition to losing weight, it helps to improve these disorders. We start!
A HEALTHY AND EFFECTIVE DIET TO LOSE WEIGHT
Many patients come to my office complaining that no diet works for them because they always stay hungry. And I explain that it is normal for them to go hungry because their stomach has trouble moving from a large to a smaller ration. I tell you to think of your stomach as if it were a balloon. If you fill it with a little water, when it empties it returns to its normal size. But if they fill it too much and it usually stretches and in the end the rubber gives way.
And what happens then? The stomach gets used to eating a lot of food and increasingly needs more to feel full. Think that the stomach when you notice the pressure of food on its walls sends a message of satiety to the brain. A stomach that has given itself needs a lot of food to send this signal. That is why diets are a sacrifice because the stomach is hungry. My proposal: to make the capacity of that balloon that is your stomach smaller and that you feel satiated eating less.
REDUCE THE STOMACH NATURALLY
There are many ways to reduce the stomach. You can resort to surgery or put on a gastric band. You could also go to an island like “Survivors” to eat rice and fish for weeks … But with my method, you will get it without jeopardizing your health because it covers all nutritional needs and involves a change that is maintained over time. It is not a simple diet, it will change the way you eat.
CAN A LARGE STOMACH BECOME SMALL AGAIN?
Surely after what I’ve told you, this is the question that assails you right now. Think of a bodybuilder who constantly trains his muscles to give him volume and what happens when he leaves the weights. What does it look like your musculature “shrinks”? Well, this is what we are going to achieve: reduce your digestive volume. I will make your stomach move a little, I will make it “lazy” so that when you eat half a plate you already feel full.
THIS DIET TO LOSE WEIGHT HAS 3 PHASES
To achieve this, in the first phase we will give your stomach very little work with very easy to digest foods (pureed vegetables, steamed fish) and many of these, in addition, we will give them already crushed. Almost as if they were predigested. In the following phases, we will gradually recover the normal diet so that your stomach gradually becomes accustomed to smaller amounts.
FIRST PHASE: A “PRE-DIET” TO LEARN TO EAT LESS
This week the goal is to make the stomach work very little. It may seem like a monotonous and somewhat demanding diet. But you will see that it is very motivating because soon you will have results.
- All cooked and crushed. The stomach is like a blender. If we put raw food it takes a while to puree them, instead, if they are already cooked, mix them in an effortless moment. This is the idea to make your stomach work very little.
- No iron. Sounds weird, I know. All diets go with grilled foods but in this first phase we will avoid it. Since the iron doradito makes food very appetizing, activating the pleasure center of the brain and claiming more food. Better choose to steam, stews … Yes, it is about spending a week eating foods that do not stimulate appetite.
- Mix few foods . In this way, the digestive system also has to make less effort in digestion. The dishes have to be monothematic.
- Hot, better. If you take a cold food, the stomach moves more to warm it – which we have already said does not suit us – and also leaves the stomach more quickly, so it does not fill so much.
- The first are creams or vegetable broths. Vegetables allowed: zucchini, asparagus, chard, spinach, broccoli, pepper and mushrooms. For milkshakes: celery, cucumber, radish, carrot, beet …. Vegetable creams make them with a light onion stir-fry (1 knife of oil) and crush them a little so that there is a stumble that forces you to chew a little and take them slowly.
- The latter, stewed, stewed or steamed, neither iron nor fried. The meat allowed: chicken, turkey or rabbit.
- The allowed fruit: pear or apple and you have to take it cooked, not raw.
- Try to minimize salt. Do not add vinegar or spices, because they stimulate the stomach.
HOW TO EAT LESS WITHOUT STARVING
- Up to 6 shots, It is a very important key is to give the stomach a small amount of food at once. Instead of 3 large meals a day, better 5 and lighter. Even if you feel hungry in a moment, you can make a sixth (yogurt, cooked apple …)
- Drink between hours. And not in food, so that the stomach does not receive a lot of food and drink at once. Even drinking between meals, you should not drink more than one glass of water (200 ml) at once.
- White plate on a white tablecloth. And the cream of white vegetables followed by steamed white fish. If you have trouble controlling hunger, reduce the visual stimuli provided by a very varied meal.
- Regular schedules They are necessary to “cheat” the brain and keep hunger under control because it prevents the stomach from claiming food at all times.
WHAT TO EAT DURING THE FIRST PHASE
- Breakfast. A vegetable shake (without fruit) of 200 ml or oat flakes (40 g) cooked with milk (150 ml) or with yogurt (in this case you leave them the night before in the yogurt to soften; skim milk (150 ml) with muesli cereals (40 g) If you need a coffee that is alone and sweetened with cinnamon powder.
- Midmorning. Mini crusty breadcrumbs without the crust (40 g) with fresh cheese or cottage cheese 60 g cooked turkey cold meat or ham low salt (50 g).
- Food. Vegetable puree (a small plate), turkey or chicken stew (150 g) or onion tuna (150 g) or lentil and vegetable stew, and cooked fruit.
- Snack. 1 natural skimmed yogurt (125 ml) with oat flakes (30 g) or rice cereals (30 g).
- Dinner. Vegetable puree (a small plate), white fish (200 g) in papillote or steamed or an omelet with a yolk and two whites and a cooked fruit.
2ND PHASE: FIRST RESULTS AND WE GO ONE STEP FURTHER!
This second week, with the stomach already calmer after seven days in which we have done very little work, we will begin to have more variety in the menus so that it is easy for you to continue losing weight and do not get stuck in the diet.
- First raw foods. You can enter the first salads, but the condition is that they are of a single food: or green salad, or cucumber or tomato, but nothing to mix. And, for now, not to stimulate the stomach much, do not dress it with vinegar or lemon. If you want to start using some spice, it is very digestive, such as oregano.
- More variety of cooking. You can already cook grilled, but making sure that the food is not too roasted, to continue controlling the stimulus that causes the brain to demand more food. To do this, put the strong fire at the beginning, make them a little on both sides and, before they brown, lower it and finish cooking. You can also bake watering the food with their juices or with vegetable stock so that they are tender. You can also incorporate new cooking, such as wok, but it is still advisable not to leave it too crispy. To avoid adding more oil, water the wok with vegetable broth.
- For breakfast, you can make creams of brown rice or quinoa (30 g) with cow’s milk (200 ml) or unsweetened vegetable milks.
- Marinate before cooking. If you are going to cook grilled foods, marinate them in milk or beer, because they encourage the development of certain “good” bacteria that help improve digestion.
- Do not give up coffee. Not meat, chocolate or tea. These foods cause a hormone, gastrin, to be released that helps food stay longer in the stomach. Therefore, to have more satiety, take them at the end of your meal.
- Vegetables allowed. To the vegetables of the first week you can now add others such as pumpkin, leeks, tomatoes, red peppers, carrots, but these in smaller quantities.
- Fruits allowed. All but cherries, bananas, figs, grapes, medlars or persimmons. Better be very mature and skinless, so you can digest it better.
- Meat and fish. It is still advisable not to introduce red meat (pork, veal, lamb).
- Tofu and seitan. You can incorporate vegetable meats such as tofu (120 g), seitan (120 g) or tempeh (120 g).
- Bread or cereals The bread is still recommended that it is little crunchy and integral. Breakfast cereals, better in flakes and cooked.
WHAT TO EAT DURING THE SECOND WEEK
Plan successfully The menus are animated with a wider range of ingredients available.
- Breakfast. Fruit and yogurt smoothie; or mini bread without the crust (50 g) with fresh cheese (80 g) or turkey or sweet ham low in salt (50 g) or natural tuna; or cream of cereal flakes (40 g).
- Midmorning. A piece of fruit and tea.
- Food. Wok of vegetables, steamed vegetables (200 g) or cucumber or endive salad (200 g) or tomato (150 g). Second, add grilled chicken or turkey to the proposals of the first phase. Fruit.
- Snack. Yogurt with oat flakes (40 g) or mini or fruit with nuts (20 g).
- Dinner. Vegetable puree, white fish (200 g) in papillote or steamed or egg yolk and two egg whites and a skimmed natural yogurt.
3RD PHASE: THE CHALLENGE OF STAYING NOW IS EASIER
The third and final week of the diet is already open to new foods, to the possibility of mixing them and it is much more varied. The idea is to set some good habits that will serve as a guideline so that, once finished, they help you maintain your lost weight.
YOU CAN MIX FOOD AND RESORT TO ALL COOKING (EXCEPT FRIED).
KEYS TO THE 3RD PHASE OF THE DIET TO ELIMINATE HUNGER
Although now comes the variety and appeal to your dishes, you will see that your stomach is satisfied with small portions even of the dishes that you most want. The feeling of satiety comes before you.
- Small changes in the portions. In the menus the amount of bread, rice, pasta, and legumes you can take increases and the amount of fish and meat decreases. This adjustment in the rations is designed to balance the diet to be the basis of your diet in the future. During the first phases, as they are more restrictive, the consumption of protein (meat, fish) is greater to maintain muscle tone.
- F dry, spicy … rutos Add a small handful of nuts to your salads, recover bread crust, crunchy spicy textures or use in your cooking. The only thing you should keep in mind now is that the size of your portions does not increase and that at each meal you do not exceed the liter of food that your stomach should take.
- Everything is allowed … with limits. Once you finish this week, you can keep the menus unchanged, but enter 2 or 3 free meals a week where you can eat everything but with small portions. And if you take a whim, try that these are not very often or compensate them in the following meals.
- If you gain a few kilos. If you gain some weight over time, return to the second phase of the diet and regain your ideal weight. If the weight gain is more than two kilos, start the diet from the first phase and do the three weeks in a row.
- You can include cold creams, such as leeks, which compensates for its high fiber content. Combine them with hot seconds, so that you continue to feel satiated with little.
- The red meat becomes part of the menu, but try to be lean cuts or removing visible fat from those who are not.
- Continue to maintain a low salt point and compensate for the flavor using spices, herbs, macerated, etc.
WHAT TO EAT DURING THE 3RD WEEK
- Breakfast. 3 times a week make the breakfasts of phases 1 and 2 and the rest fruit with natural yogurt.
- Midmorning. Mini whole wheat bread (50 g) with fresh cheese (80 g) or turkey cold meat or sweet ham low in salt (50 g) or natural tuna, Iberian ham (45 g) and occasionally another sausage (40 g ).
- Food. You can now take whole salads, mixing ingredients and 1-2 times a week to take red meat (100 g). Two or three times a week you can take pasta, rice or legumes as a main course (75 g). For dessert, fruit.
- Snack. A yogurt and a fruit or yogurt and three wholemeal cookies or a mini.
- Dinner. Vegetable puree (a small plate), fish (125 g) in papillote or steamed or an omelet with a yolk and two whites and a yogurt.
HOW TO STOP BEING HUNGRY AT ALL HOURS
The question of all my patients is: and I will not starve to death? And the answer is no. My method works on the mechanism of emptying the stomach, making it slower and that food spends more time inside it, so that your body does not ask for food as often. How? With a light but dense foods. For you to understand me, a vegetable broth is light food, but it leaves the stomach quickly because it is all liquid. On the other hand, a thick vegetable cream is light but has the necessary density to spend some time in the stomach and satiate us more. ¿ And this is enough? No, we will also “cheat” you a little by acting on the first phase of digestion, the cephalic,when we have not yet eaten but our brain, either by the schedule, by the vision or the smell of food, tells the stomach to prepare to eat and begin to secrete liquids, such as hydrochloric acid, and hunger enters us.
HOW TO TRICK THE BRAIN TO EAT LESS?
On the one hand, the type of food that I propose will make you secrete less hydrochloric acid and will be asking for less food. On the other, you will get it with regular schedules and with food and preparations that do not stimulate the appetite.