Effective Diet to Lose Weight in a week .The diet that we will discuss below is a proposal created in 1988 by the staff of the Loma Linda hospital, in California (United States). It is a type of food to follow for a week, based on the consumption of vegetables, meat, fruits and proper hydration that allows the elimination of toxins.
The idea of creating this diet, known as the “miracle soup”, was to help certain patients with heart disease lose weight, in a healthy but fast way, before undergoing surgery.
Over the years, the soup recipe became popular, especially among those whose desire was to lose weight quickly. In total, the diet allows you to lose up to 10 pounds, that is, about 4 and a half kilos.
This diet does not include flours, fats or sugars. Therefore, the body is forced to accelerate the metabolism and use energy reserves in the form of fat to get the energy contribution we need daily.
Of course, it will be essential to perform the physical exercise to promote this weight loss. We propose the following:
Follow your diet safely
As mentioned at the beginning, this diet was not intended for all people. But for those patients who required to lose some weight, at a specific time. Therefore, it is not advisable to prolong the diet for more than 7 days without the authorization of a doctor.
What is intended with this diet is to start the process of adopting a healthier lifestyle, in which a balanced diet, rich in nutrients, predominates? The ideal is to draw up a suitable plan for us together with a doctor, depending on our physical condition; And a nutritionist.
In case of suffering problems of renal insufficiency or diabetes, it is better to refrain from performing this type of diet. In these types of conditions, a different nutritional contribution is required.
Diet plan to lose weight in 7 days
It is important that you follow the diet in a strict way so that it gives results. This is the daily plan:
- Day 1: you can consume several servings of fruit, preferably those that are rich in water, such as watermelon, melon and pineapple.
- Day 2: consume all Types of fresh vegetables, preferably raw. On the other hand, you should avoid choosing beans, green peas or corn. If you wish, you can prepare cooked vegetables, and do not forget to increase your water consumption.
- Day 3: you can consume fruits and vegetables, avoiding potatoes and bananas or bananas.
- Day 4: During the course of this day, you should eat 8 bananas or bananas and 6 glasses of skim milk. This will give you energy and help you decrease the desire to eat jelly beans and other goodies.
- Day 5: consume between 2 and 3 small portions of meat and about 6 tomatoes during the day. The meat must be cooked or roasted and tomatoes can be eaten raw or boiled. Remember to drink enough water.
- Day 6: consume 2 to 3 servings of lean meats and supplement it with a good amount of raw or boiled green vegetables.
- Day 7: you can consume up to 3 servings of brown rice in the day and prepare unsweetened fruit and vegetable smoothies.
Recipe of the “miracle soup”
In addition to the foods mentioned above, in this meal plan, you can consume the amount of soup you want daily, whenever you feel hungry. This soup provides few calories, so you can consume it several times a day without any problem.
- 1 tomato
- 2 carrots
- Salt to taste
- 1 cabbage head
- 1 bunch of celery
- 3 white onions
- 1 green pepper
- Natural spices
- Pours water a pot and bring it to the boil.
- Meanwhile, wash, peel and cut the vegetables into small dice.
- Once the water has boiled, put the vegetables in the pot.
- Season to your liking.
- Once the vegetables are soft, turn off the heat and let stand 1 minute before serving.
The companion for the soup
To reinforce the properties of the aforementioned soup, you can use some natural smoothies or juices. The one we propose below is one of the tastiest and will help you lose weight thanks to the diuretic and fat-reducing properties of its ingredients.
You can drink a glass of carrot and orange juice every day along with the soup. However, it is also recommended to drink it before or after having performed the respective exercise session as it refreshes and revitalizes. Perfect to continue the day!
Remember that any type of diet should always be done after consulting the doctor to avoid causing unnecessary damage to our health.